Skip to main content

Spying On You Behind The Fence

Spying On You Behind The Fence
1. Spying On You Behind The Fence


Spying On You Behind The Fence
(1 절)
난 당신이 거기에 서 참조
저를보고
하지만 당신이 모르는 무엇을
내가 찾고 있어요됩니다
어떤 난처한 상황
그것에 대해 무엇을 할 수 있습니까? bye

당신은 단지 겉있어
나는 조금 기겁 해요

하지만 지금은 테이블을 돌았 다
당신은 당신의 척추까지 오한을 느끼고해야한다
bye
더 나은 안전 서둘러
나는 비밀을보기 전에

(코러스)
Spying On You Behind The Fence
당신은 저를주의도하지 않습니다
나는 당신의 상황을 웃고, 웃고있어
그렇게 말도 때문에
정말입니다
(끝 코러스)

(2 절)
당신은 창 밖을 봐
당신의 눈이 내 만족
우리는 응시 매치에
그리고 당신은 포기
나는 어린 소녀 같이 도망
그것은 귀하의 개인 정보가 날라가하는 방법을 느끼는가?
bye

그것은 정말 짜증나 그렇지?

(코러스)
Spying On You Behind The Fence
당신은 저를주의도하지 않습니다
나는 당신의 상황을 웃고, 웃고있어
그렇게 말도 때문에
Spying On You Behind The Fence
당신은 날 찾을 수 없을 것입니다
나는 당신도 모르기 때문에 킥킥 킥킥 해요
내 상황과 내가 무슨 일을 해요
예 나 오
그래, 그래 나 오
예 나 오
(끝 코러스)

(3 절)
오, 오, 오
오
그것은 미친 당신을 운전해야합니다
당신이 저를 알아낼 수 없기 때문에
나는 당신에게 비밀이야
하지만 난 당신에 대해 모두 알고
그건 사실이야, 내가 할





Wandering Poet
( 1 절 )
시인의 말은 그의 마음을 설명
난 너무 잘 이것을 알고
나는 그와 함께 하기 위해 사용
그는더 아름다운 전망 나를 떠났다

이제 그와 함께 있다 당신
당신은 당신의 긴 검은 머리와 그를 행복하게 합니까
그리고 태양 밝은 미소 ?
당신은 그의 천사 입니다

나는사랑의 삼각형을 만드는 의미하지 않았다
나를 상대로 전쟁을 하지 않는 , 그 여자

(코러스 )
방황 시인 의 요구 가 작성하는 사랑
그는 그 이상의 사랑, 사랑 을 많이 필요
그냥 자신의 목 마른 마음 을 조심
당신이 그것을 알기도 전에 그다음 여성 에 이동합니다
방황하는 시인 은 당신을 위해 저를 떠난
불충실 나 행복 이나 슬픔 해야 하면 확실 하지 않다
그러나 그는 나에게로 오는 경우
난크리스탈 꽃병 처럼 그를 데려다 줄께
( 끝 코러스 )

( 2 절 )
그는 내 젊은 인생의 첫 사랑 이었다
이제 그는 당신에게 속한
그리고 그는 당신의 슬림 프레임 주위에 그의 따뜻한 , 부드러운 팔을 둔다
나는 그를 놓지 않았다 소원

왜 , 난 그렇게 바보 인가?
단어와 함께 그 방법은 내 전부 였어요

(코러스 )
방황 시인 의 요구 가 작성하는 사랑
그는 그 이상의 사랑, 사랑 을 많이 필요
그냥 자신의 목 마른 마음 을 조심
당신이 그것을 알기도 전에 그다음 여성 에 이동합니다
방황하는 시인 은 당신을 위해 저를 떠난
불충실 나 행복 이나 슬픔 해야 하면 확실 하지 않다
그러나 그는 나에게로 오는 경우
난크리스탈 꽃병 처럼 그를 데려다 줄께
( 끝 코러스 )

( 3 절 )
그것은 우리 의 사람들을 위해 공평하지 않아
열정적 인 시인 의 마음 이없는 사람






이것은 "MUSE"에서입니다! 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie 1.  Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie (verse 1) I wonder if you really like me but I'm too cowardly down on my knees praying that we are meant to be if only I could gaze into the shiny future to see yeah! yeah! yeah! I'd tap my heels in ruby slippers, I'd crinkle my nose will my romantic wish come true? God only knows I need good advice, and I need it really fast yeah! yeah! yeah! there's a disco in my heart by the sound of the music oh wait, it's just beating so loud it's a question, and the answer, I gotta know it I'll write a poem over this heartfelt rhythm I think you're so cute, and so charismatic come on, come on, come on, come on, baby! won't you please notice me, oh?! (chorus) fall-in-love by a fortune cookie I'll crack it open and stay hoping for a good future hey! hey! hey! a love I can't possibly know makes me feel so unsure my heart wants a fortune cookie it's impossible, but I...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...