Skip to main content

I

I
1. I



I
(1 절)
나는 사랑스럽지 충분
내 화장하지?
내 눈은 여전히 ​​밝다
심지어 내 속눈썹이없는
나는 호기심이 사람이야
나는 그것처럼 행동하지 않는 경우에도
나는 어떤 사람 앞에서 만 자신있어

다른 사람들은 내가 아니에요 생각하면 나는 사랑스러운 느낌
나는 아직도 하루의 끝에 자신있을거야

(코러스)
당신은 내가 완벽하다고 생각하더라도
아마 대부분의 결함을 가진 사람입니다
나는 나의 단점을 인정하는 것
그러나 나는 강한 사람이다
즉, 매번 한동안 울고있을 수 있습니다
내가 말할 수있는 모든
그는 I am me
(끝 코러스)

(2 절)
그래 난 노래 좋아
그래 난 춤을 좋아
하지만 내 인생에이 모두가 아니다
나는 자유롭게 살고 싶은

물론 그 일이있다
나는 게으른 좋아하는
그리고 그 감정적 인 일이있다

(코러스)
당신은 내가 완벽하다고 생각하더라도
아마 대부분의 결함을 가진 사람입니다
나는 나의 단점을 인정하는 것
그러나 나는 강한 사람이다
즉, 매번 한동안 울고있을 수 있습니다
내가 말할 수있는 모든
그는 I am me
(끝 코러스)

(브릿지)
아 아 아

당신이 지금 당신의 앞에에서 볼 수있는 사람
다만 깊은 내부에 사람의 변장 할 수 있습니다

(코러스)
당신은 내가 완벽하다고 생각하더라도
아마 대부분의 결함을 가진 사람입니다
나는 나의 단점을 인정하는 것
그러나 나는 강한 사람이다
즉, 매번 한동안 울고있을 수 있습니다
내가 말할 수있는 모든
그는 I am me
(끝 코러스)

(엔딩)
내가 말할 수있는 모든
그는 I am me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie 1.  Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie (verse 1) I wonder if you really like me but I'm too cowardly down on my knees praying that we are meant to be if only I could gaze into the shiny future to see yeah! yeah! yeah! I'd tap my heels in ruby slippers, I'd crinkle my nose will my romantic wish come true? God only knows I need good advice, and I need it really fast yeah! yeah! yeah! there's a disco in my heart by the sound of the music oh wait, it's just beating so loud it's a question, and the answer, I gotta know it I'll write a poem over this heartfelt rhythm I think you're so cute, and so charismatic come on, come on, come on, come on, baby! won't you please notice me, oh?! (chorus) fall-in-love by a fortune cookie I'll crack it open and stay hoping for a good future hey! hey! hey! a love I can't possibly know makes me feel so unsure my heart wants a fortune cookie it's impossible, but I...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...