Skip to main content

Severely

Severely
1. Severely
2. Even Had A Lost Friend


Severely
(Verse 1)
really needing you
and nobody else
only you are the one who gets me
so you are far away
but I don't really care

searching and searching
wide and wider
but I still can't see you
are you looking for me
do you want to be found

my heart has a weird ache
and it's one that you can heal

(Chorus)
Severely oh Severely desperately needing you
where are you at? where are you at?
I just got to know
it's been a long time
since I've seen your face
and I don't think I can stand it for another day
Severely oh Severely my heart feels like it may burst
will you put it back together?
but you have to find me first baby
(End Chorus)

(Verse 2)
you will think I am all grown up
when you see me
but I may prove you wrong
by crying like a baby
a reunion needs to happen for us
so I won't be a wreck like this

(Chorus)
Severely oh Severely desperately needing you
where are you at? where are you at?
I just got to know
it's been a long time
since I've seen your face
and I don't think I can stand it for another day
Severely oh Severely my heart feels like it may burst
will you put it back together?
but you have to find me first baby
(End Chorus)

(Bridge)
even if the world was to end
I would keep running towards you
I feel you so close to me

Severely oh Severely desperately needing you
will you understand? will you understand?
if we meet again

(Chorus)
Severely oh Severely desperately needing you
where are you at? where are you at?
I just got to know
it's been a long time
since I've seen your face
and I don't think I can stand it for another day
Severely oh Severely my heart feels like it may burst
will you put it back together?
but you have to find me first baby
(End Chorus)





Even Had A Lost Friend
(Verse 1)
hey how are you doing
yeah it's been awhile
I remember the time we used to have fun
you've grown and matured
but I still feel the same

you say you like my new haircut
you look like you've lost weight
has life been good to you?

(Chorus)
life has been a bunch of turmoil
over the years I've even had a lost friend
I'm sorry for just up and leaving you
it's tearing me up inside
to think that someone else is special enough
to call you their best friend
(End Chorus)

(Verse 2)
poor me I'm all alone
I need the company of a good friend
we used to like the same things
but interests change
now you've moved on to something else

your phone number even changed
what else has I can't but wonder

(Chorus)
life has been a bunch of turmoil
over the years I've even had a lost friend
I'm sorry for just up and leaving you
it's tearing me up inside
to think that someone else is special enough
to call you their best friend
(End Chorus)

(Chorus)
just give me a minute to reflect to you
how sorry I am
it must have been hard on you
now it's hard on me
you've even had a lost friend
I'm an idiot for leaving you like I did
all I can say is
I'm sorry
(End Chorus)




My new album, "Chanceful Sensibility" will be posted soon! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie 1.  Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie (verse 1) I wonder if you really like me but I'm too cowardly down on my knees praying that we are meant to be if only I could gaze into the shiny future to see yeah! yeah! yeah! I'd tap my heels in ruby slippers, I'd crinkle my nose will my romantic wish come true? God only knows I need good advice, and I need it really fast yeah! yeah! yeah! there's a disco in my heart by the sound of the music oh wait, it's just beating so loud it's a question, and the answer, I gotta know it I'll write a poem over this heartfelt rhythm I think you're so cute, and so charismatic come on, come on, come on, come on, baby! won't you please notice me, oh?! (chorus) fall-in-love by a fortune cookie I'll crack it open and stay hoping for a good future hey! hey! hey! a love I can't possibly know makes me feel so unsure my heart wants a fortune cookie it's impossible, but I...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...