Skip to main content

Journey

Journey
1. Journey




Journey
(1 절)
인생은 길다
물론 그 주어진 사실입니다
많은 도전이있다
우리는 길을 따라 직면하는
포기하지 말라
가는 계속
예 이동
도로 바람, 바람
하지만 당신은 유지할 수

후회와 함께이 세상을 살
인생은 당신이 광경을보고해야하는 여행이다

looking for your dream
your neverland
you don't want to wait
till it's way to late

나가서 당신의 행복을 찾아

so come on girl
그것은 놓아 시간
now

(코러스)
당신이 더 이상 없을 때까지 생활을
Journey, Journey
made in love, yeah
당신은 당신의 손끝에 당신이 필요한 모든 것을 가지고
lady, lady first 지금의 우리의 방법에하자
당신의 채우기를했다 때까지 생활을
Journey, Journey
made in love, yeah
세계를 여행하고 돌아 보지 않을하자
lady, lady first 난 당신 없이는 떠나지 않을거야
Journey to the future
Journey to the past
Journey 에 와서 가자
Journey to the starting line
Journey to the end
Journey 지금 나가서 당신의 인생을 살고
(끝 코러스)

(2 절)
당신은 몰라
우리는 내일을 보장 할 수 없습니다 것을
우리는 정말 운이 있습니다
현재 시간은
지금, 지금 시간
세계를 경험하는

생활 당신이 알고있는 방법을 사는 방법

looking for your dream
your neverland
you don't want to wait
till it's way to late

나가서 당신의 행복을 잡아

so come on girl
그것은 놓아 시간
now

(코러스)
당신이 더 이상 없을 때까지 생활을
Journey, Journey
made in love, yeah
당신은 당신의 손끝에 당신이 필요한 모든 것을 가지고
lady, lady first 지금의 우리의 방법에하자
당신의 채우기를했다 때까지 생활을
Journey, Journey
made in love, yeah
세계를 여행하고 돌아 보지 않을하자
lady, lady first 난 당신 없이는 떠나지 않을거야
(끝 코러스)

(코러스)
당신이 더 이상 없을 때까지 생활을
Journey, Journey
made in love, yeah
당신은 당신의 손끝에 당신이 필요한 모든 것을 가지고
lady, lady first 지금의 우리의 방법에하자
당신의 채우기를했다 때까지 생활을
Journey, Journey
made in love, yeah
세계를 여행하고 돌아 보지 않을하자
lady, lady first 난 당신 없이는 떠나지 않을거야
Journey to the future
Journey to the past
Journey 에 와서 가자
Journey to the starting line
Journey to the end
Journey 지금 나가서 당신의 인생을 살고
(끝 코러스)





My new single, "I Wish", will be posted soon! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie 1.  Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie (verse 1) I wonder if you really like me but I'm too cowardly down on my knees praying that we are meant to be if only I could gaze into the shiny future to see yeah! yeah! yeah! I'd tap my heels in ruby slippers, I'd crinkle my nose will my romantic wish come true? God only knows I need good advice, and I need it really fast yeah! yeah! yeah! there's a disco in my heart by the sound of the music oh wait, it's just beating so loud it's a question, and the answer, I gotta know it I'll write a poem over this heartfelt rhythm I think you're so cute, and so charismatic come on, come on, come on, come on, baby! won't you please notice me, oh?! (chorus) fall-in-love by a fortune cookie I'll crack it open and stay hoping for a good future hey! hey! hey! a love I can't possibly know makes me feel so unsure my heart wants a fortune cookie it's impossible, but I...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...