Skip to main content

I Wish

I Wish
1. I Wish
2. Paper Plane


I Wish
(Verse 1)
I want many things
all of which you can't give
I feel so deprived
it makes me really bored
you don't want to see me
when I am this way
you will get mad
and hell will freeze over

not really really trying
to make us work out
at this point I don't care
whether we sink or float
if we do or if we don't
it's up to you
but still I hope

(Chorus)
baby I Wish you would leave me
I Wish you wouldn't want me
lonely lonely
is the golden opportunity
please take the hint
I don't want you anymore
woah woah
baby I Wish you would do something
I Wish you'd perform tricks or nothing
lonely lonely
if you want me to love you
make me work for it and I will be happy to say
oh woah I love you
(End Chorus)

(Verse 2)
love is often played
like an instrument
it can be worn out
or it can be made brand new
whatever you want
I won't give it to you
will you leave me alone
for five minutes?
don't you have any friends
for a ladies night?
I guess you want to stay
and witness a good fight
why? I will never know
what you see in us

(Chorus)
baby I Wish you would leave me
I Wish you wouldn't want me
lonely lonely
is the golden opportunity
please take the hint
I don't want you anymore
woah woah
baby I Wish you would do something
I Wish you'd perform tricks or nothing
lonely lonely
if you want me to love you
make me work for it and I will be happy to say
oh woah I love you
(End Chorus)

(Bridge)
(Rap)
love or leave me
take me or lick me
you are boring ring
and I sigh uh uh oh
I want to jump out a window
run and get away
no more love for me
now off I go
(End Rap)

maybe it is just me
and that's why you don't want to leave me
what do I got to do?
to make you understand, oh
that I am a very active person
with a productive love life
and you just aren't cutting it

baby I Wish you would leave me
I Wish you wouldn't want me
love me love me
is the golden opportunity
please take the hint
I don't want you anymore
woah woah

(Chorus)
baby I Wish you would leave me
I Wish you wouldn't want me
love me love me
is the golden opportunity
please take the hint
I don't want you anymore
oh woah I love you
baby I Wish you would do something
I Wish you'd perform tricks or nothing
lonely lonely
if you want me to love you
make me work for it and I will be happy to say
oh woah I love you
(End Chorus)







Paper Plane
(Verse 1)
just make it
as just the way you are
now throw it
as far as you can
you can do what you want
don't listen to those bad people
who tell you you can't
your better than them anyways

(Chorus)
nobody cares how high you fly
nobody cares how low you fly
nobody sees you as what you really are
a Paper Plane up in the sky
nobody cares how hard you try
nobody cares how long you cry
the world isn't fair, there are mean people
just keep sailing, Paper Plane keep sailing
(End Chorus)

(Verse 2)
just let go, like the purpose
always win, it'll take you higher
don't listen to them
shut their words out
they don't know anything about you

oh what to do
they keep getting under your skin
fight against it
you're flying higher than them

(Chorus)
nobody cares how high you fly
nobody cares how low you fly
nobody sees you as what you really are
a Paper Plane up in the sky
nobody cares what your gonna play
nobody cares is you won't go straight
the world isn't fair, there are mean people
just keep sailing, Paper Plane keep sailing
(End Chorus)

(Bridge)
they can be brutal
but don't take it, not one bit
say goodbye, there will be a happy ending
(it'll be okay)
just hang in there for now
fly towards your dream
no matter what

just make it
as just the way you are
keep going as far as you can

just hold on
fly in the wind
really high in the sky

(Ending)
no one can stop me wanting to fly
no one can stop you wanting to fly
don't let them keep you on the ground
just keep going, keep flying, fly higher
no one can stop you
no one can stop me
no one can hurt you
no one can hurt me
no one can hold us
trying






Another new single will be posted soon! It is called "I Hope"! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie 1.  Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie (verse 1) I wonder if you really like me but I'm too cowardly down on my knees praying that we are meant to be if only I could gaze into the shiny future to see yeah! yeah! yeah! I'd tap my heels in ruby slippers, I'd crinkle my nose will my romantic wish come true? God only knows I need good advice, and I need it really fast yeah! yeah! yeah! there's a disco in my heart by the sound of the music oh wait, it's just beating so loud it's a question, and the answer, I gotta know it I'll write a poem over this heartfelt rhythm I think you're so cute, and so charismatic come on, come on, come on, come on, baby! won't you please notice me, oh?! (chorus) fall-in-love by a fortune cookie I'll crack it open and stay hoping for a good future hey! hey! hey! a love I can't possibly know makes me feel so unsure my heart wants a fortune cookie it's impossible, but I...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...