Skip to main content

I Hope

I Hope
1. I Hope
2. Bing Bing Bing
3. I Hope (Ver. 2)



I Hope
(Verse 1)
as the days go by
and I age with them
I want to be with you
and I will be true
there is only this girl
and only this boy
that's the way it's supposed to be

no it's not
no way it's not
no it's not
not this way
I will paint the picture for your future

(Chorus)
hey are we friends?
no no it's love
hey are you sure?
no no it's love
check again and make sure
yeah no it's love
that's what I was wanting, what about you?
this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves
(End Chorus)

(Verse 2)
(Rap)
with all my hopes and wishes
I want this to be love
what about you my baby?
can you feel my heart? no?
can you hear my thoughts? yeah no
I know you can do anything
(End Rap)

yes it is
I know it is
yes it is
my love it's true
hold on and I will be there with you

(Chorus)
hey are we friends?
no no it's love
hey are you sure?
no no it's love
check again and make sure
yeah no it's love
that's what I was wanting, what about you?
this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves
(End Chorus)

(Bridge)
even if there is a break up
it will be alright
we will be back together
soon I Hope

(Rap)
you won't get away from me
you want to be with me
face the facts that we all know
just be with me now, oh
baby I love you much
I can't deny
can you feel this with your body, body
you are a woman
(End Rap)

(Chorus)
hey are we friends?
no no it's love
hey are you sure?
no no it's love
check again and make sure
yeah no it's love
that's what I was wanting, what about you?
this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves
(End Chorus)

(Ending)
(Rap)
yes yes let's go
nobody can deny
what we have is real
almost surreal but I won't go that far
let's love a long time
don't be bad to me
it's just what is right
and we both know it
(End Rap)

this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves





Bing Bing Bing
(Verse 1)
do do do do do do do

my name isn't something to forget
don't act like you can't see me
before you know it I'll sweep you off your feet
you'll be done for

before you know it you'll be calling my name
no other guy will be able to suit your taste
so just roll with it
come over to my side

(Chorus)
all the Bing Bing Bing bing
and bang bang bang bang
I'll have you running circles
around the town looking for me
you won't find me up high
you won't find me up low
I'll be in your heart
(End Chorus)

(Verse 2)
so, how long will it take you
to find me I wonder
all I had to do is wink and smile
and then you were all mine
don't worry I won't make you wait for long
I'll be with you momentarily

(Chorus)
all the Bing Bing Bing bing
and bang bang bang bang
I'll have you running circles
around the town looking for me
you won't find me up high
you won't find me up low
I'll be in your heart
(End Chorus)

(Chorus)
all the Bing Bing Bing bing
and bang bang bang bang
I'll have you running circles
around the town looking for me
you won't find me up high
you won't find me up low
I'll be in your heart
all the Bing Bing Bing bing
and bang bang bang bang
all the Bing Bing Bing bing
and bang bang bang bang
all the Bing Bing Bing bing
and bang bang bang bang
I'll have you running circles
around the town looking for me
you won't find me up high
you won't find me up low
I'll be in your heart
(End Chorus)







I Hope (Ver. 2)
(Verse 1)
as the days go by
and I age with them
I want to be with you
and I will be true
there is only this girl
and only this boy
that's the way it's supposed to be

no it's not
no way it's not
no it's not
not this way
I will paint the picture for your future

(Chorus)
hey are we friends?
no no it's love
hey are you sure?
no no it's love
check again and make sure
yeah no it's love
that's what I was wanting, what about you?
this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves
(End Chorus)

(Verse 2)
(Rap)
with all my hopes and wishes, go
I want this to be love, oh
what about you my baby? go
can you feel my heart? no?
can you hear my thoughts? yeah no
I know you can do anything
(End Rap)

yes it is
I know it is
yes it is
my love it's true
hold on and I will be there with you

(Chorus)
hey are we friends?
no no it's love
hey are you sure?
no no it's love
check again and make sure
yeah no it's love
that's what I was wanting, what about you?
this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves
(End Chorus)

(Bridge)
even if there is a break up
it will be alright
we will be back together
soon I Hope

(Rap)
you won't get away from me, go
you want to be with me, no
face the facts that we all know
just be with me now, oh
baby I love you much
I can't deny
can you feel this with your body, body
you are a woman
(End Rap)

(Chorus)
hey are we friends?
no no it's love
hey are you sure?
no no it's love
check again and make sure
yeah no it's love
that's what I was wanting, what about you?
this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves
(End Chorus)

(Ending)
(Rap)
yes yes let's go
nobody can deny, hey
what we have is real, hey
almost surreal but I won't go that far, yeah
let's love a long time, hey
don't be bad to me, hey
it's just what is right, yeah
and we both know it, hey
(End Rap)

this is what I feel in my body
can you feel it deep in your body?
it has be true
I Hope it's true
we will decide ourselves





The next single to be posted before my 39th album will be called "Severely"! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie 1.  Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie (verse 1) I wonder if you really like me but I'm too cowardly down on my knees praying that we are meant to be if only I could gaze into the shiny future to see yeah! yeah! yeah! I'd tap my heels in ruby slippers, I'd crinkle my nose will my romantic wish come true? God only knows I need good advice, and I need it really fast yeah! yeah! yeah! there's a disco in my heart by the sound of the music oh wait, it's just beating so loud it's a question, and the answer, I gotta know it I'll write a poem over this heartfelt rhythm I think you're so cute, and so charismatic come on, come on, come on, come on, baby! won't you please notice me, oh?! (chorus) fall-in-love by a fortune cookie I'll crack it open and stay hoping for a good future hey! hey! hey! a love I can't possibly know makes me feel so unsure my heart wants a fortune cookie it's impossible, but I...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...