Skip to main content

Dramatic Love

Dramatic Love
1. Dramatic Love


Dramatic Love
(verse 1)
rather than a realistic love (fu fu fu)
I want to fall
in love like in a dream
yes
it's a dramatic feeling, oh yes

my beating, beating heart
isn't stopping
before I knew it
I fell in love

(chorus)
I need you
love me, love me, love me
make this dancing world into a big love
and be sure
more so, more so
hug me
and please hold me tight
oh baby
love me, love me, love me
in fiction, we're like a big love
don't ever leave me, alright 
(end chorus)

(verse 2)
I'm focused on you and your light
(fu fu fu)
to the point
I forgot my lyrics, yes
it's a romantic night feeling, yeah

I don't need
kisses or hugs from you
what I want is only your heart, you know

(chorus)
I need you
love me, love me, love me
my heart is dancing to this big love
and be sure
more so, more so
hug me
and please hold me tight
oh baby
love me, love me, love me
from now on we'll be in big love
don't ever leave me, alright
(end chorus)

(chorus)
I need you
love me, love me, love me
make this dancing world into a big love
and be sure
more so, more so
hug me
and please hold me tight
oh baby
love me, love me, love me
in fiction, we're like a big love
don't ever leave me, alright 
(end chorus)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...

Unrequited Finally

Unrequited Finally 1. Unrequited Finally Unrequited Finally (verse 1) you and I together made a solemn unspoken oath a secret never told is the very one best kept I shy away when our eyes suddenly meet like I've got a secret identity that I've just got to keep I long to get out of here and feel the spring air at night I can dream only of your long hair we snuck off when no one was looking now you act like you don't know me what is all of this? (chorus) I like that, but why do I like that? my first fantasy and my last taste of love my feelings awakened and fell from above my heart burst from happiness like an attack I like that, but why do I like that? you moved on, but I'm still stuck just chop it up to being romantically sick this is what's called unrequited love finally (end chorus) (verse 2) the lips you kissed are forever sealed shut but they pinned me against the tiled bathroom wall your friends raised eyebrows and asked questions you said not to worry because ...