Skip to main content

Angel Blossom

Angel Blossom
1. Angel Blossom


Angel Blossom
(verse 1)
an encounter mutates

now I know heaven is a place on earth
you showed me in the spring that one time
the streets were filled with flowers
on the air drifted a surprise love song
it was magic
citizens dancing to their ordinary
it's something mysterious
the road is paved with gold
and that night, I swear I slept on a cloud

it's hard to imagine we didn't like each other at first
that was then, this is now
can't you hear I'm enthused?
I can't wait to see how a romance will bloom with you

(chorus)
have at it then, all at once
our happiness has been renewed
I keep repeating a chant of chamomile calmness in my head
I wish to be your only angel blossom in the always-spinning world
blooming now in the spring and forever
and everything
truly began
(end chorus)

(verse 2)
choosing hats while window shopping
pastel skies, lilacs, and tulips
a flower crown adorned my head
and you decorated my arm, the beautiful you

these white wings and golden halo belong to my beloved
who's like the sun
you tell a light joke
and I'm over the moon
and gold like your halo

hold on, I think I just saw God
I'm floating on wings of cherubs
and seraphim are always around you

(chorus)
and just like that, the night finally
ended our perfect day
let's do it again tomorrow
I'll be waiting
beside my pillow, I say a sacred prayer
asking God to give the world to you
let's feel fresh and new
indefinitely
(end chorus)

(bridge)
I grab onto your elbow
I can't imagine my life without you now
a red rose grew on the battleground
where we once fought as foes
the only thing invaded now has been my heart

(chorus)
have at it then, all at once
our happiness has been renewed
I keep repeating a chant of chamomile calmness in my head
I wish to be your only angel blossom in the always-spinning world
blooming now in the spring and forever
and everything
truly began
this is our truth
(end chorus)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...

Unrequited Finally

Unrequited Finally 1. Unrequited Finally Unrequited Finally (verse 1) you and I together made a solemn unspoken oath a secret never told is the very one best kept I shy away when our eyes suddenly meet like I've got a secret identity that I've just got to keep I long to get out of here and feel the spring air at night I can dream only of your long hair we snuck off when no one was looking now you act like you don't know me what is all of this? (chorus) I like that, but why do I like that? my first fantasy and my last taste of love my feelings awakened and fell from above my heart burst from happiness like an attack I like that, but why do I like that? you moved on, but I'm still stuck just chop it up to being romantically sick this is what's called unrequited love finally (end chorus) (verse 2) the lips you kissed are forever sealed shut but they pinned me against the tiled bathroom wall your friends raised eyebrows and asked questions you said not to worry because ...