Skip to main content

DISCOTHEQUE

DISCOTHEQUE
1. DISCOTHEQUE


DISCOTHEQUE
(opening)
chu-lu chu-lu chu-lu pa ya pa
disco lady, disco lady
deep emotion, deep emotion

(chorus)
sweetie, darling, let's dance together as one
bursting with moves so pretty, beauty lady
I want to gentlely color your sweet dreams
of rebirth into a night dance club
(end chorus)

(verse 1)
crystal slippers and glamorous lips
pink glossy nails with little silver stars too
on the other side of the glass is just make-up and me
a true face is reflected, surreal days

I want to show only you
 the depths in my heart
in the deep side of my eyes
just like a rainbow ocean
ahh I need to be right by your side
illuminated by the moon's mirrorball
you look great

(chorus)
my darling, hey, let's have a vivid love full of emotion
bursting with lots of sexy beauty
reborn sweet dreams that I'm recoloring
look, the world has changed, my love
look at that
the discotheque is dancing
chu-lu chu-lu chu-lu pa ya pa
sexy feeling
chu chu, chu chu, pa
(end chorus)

(verse 2)
dramatic passion unfading
into the night, deja vu
I want to keep watching you
a colorful sweet story
engraved in my heart, deeply too

even when it's dark
a light still comes
if I cast a love spell
will that ring a bell?
yes, even so
the galactic sky
will be showered with golden stardust

(chorus)
however
happy station, the place where we're aiming
50/50 the chance we're shooting
100 percent of love is unwavering
right here, right now, I believe, give me your love
for a night, so wonderful
(end chorus)

(bridge)
chu-lu chu-lu chu-lu pa ya pa

progressive and conservative sides
I desire for you to like me as I am
wishes occuring between you and me
I want to live it up like a casino
so I'm wishing (disco lady, disco lady)
that you'll want me (deep emotion, deep emotion)

my darling, let's dance together more, just one more time
a secret night, that's so wonderfully
a decoration of a love song
playing together with our hearts, ah
it'll intoxicate

(chorus)
my darling, hey, let's have a vivid love full of emotion
bursting with lots of sexy beauty
reborn sweet dreams that I'm recoloring
look, the world has changed, my love
look at that
the discotheque is dancing
chu-lu chu-lu chu-lu pa ya pa
(end chorus)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...

Unrequited Finally

Unrequited Finally 1. Unrequited Finally Unrequited Finally (verse 1) you and I together made a solemn unspoken oath a secret never told is the very one best kept I shy away when our eyes suddenly meet like I've got a secret identity that I've just got to keep I long to get out of here and feel the spring air at night I can dream only of your long hair we snuck off when no one was looking now you act like you don't know me what is all of this? (chorus) I like that, but why do I like that? my first fantasy and my last taste of love my feelings awakened and fell from above my heart burst from happiness like an attack I like that, but why do I like that? you moved on, but I'm still stuck just chop it up to being romantically sick this is what's called unrequited love finally (end chorus) (verse 2) the lips you kissed are forever sealed shut but they pinned me against the tiled bathroom wall your friends raised eyebrows and asked questions you said not to worry because ...