Skip to main content

COSMIC LOVE

COSMIC LOVE
1. COSMIC LOVE



COSMIC LOVE
(verse 1)
you know I'll just give you my heart
secret heart

this cosmic love has me
feeling like in zero gravity
floating on a satellite
so sweet, like all my worries are parfaits for me to eat
before I met you, it was like I was in an autumn drama
with the protagonist absent

once I opened the door to the 3rd dimension
and overcame the infinite time-space
it was like there was a new place
slowly taking on color
I am the earth-like planet
surrounding your sun-like star
you shine bright even though you're so far

(chorus)
can you heart my voice?
you smile kindly, it's like sweet chocolate to me
and I want it all to myself
and none for no one else
baby, baby love, can you hear me?
I hide in my heart with my resolve
that melts through
the long dark night I'm away from you
(end chorus)

(verse 2)
the days that I spent
with you at school
were so wonderful
your dream is one I want to dream
so even thrills will be fun
if life went as expected
it'd be dull and boring
but I want something to keep my heart pounding

I don't want any day of the year to end
I cannot waste a single moment
I don't want to be able to see what's around that bend
but together, you and me
can be full of constant surprise
a shock with you is fine with me

(chorus)
can you feel the beat?
I'm hanging onto the crescent moon, swinging
sending you a meteroite shower
just to light you, I'll give it to you
baby, baby love, can you feel it too?
my love I send through telepathy
this love of mine that's true
(end chorus)

(bridge)
I don't want any day of the year to end
I cannot waste a single moment
I don't want to be able to see what's around that bend
but together, you and me
can be full of constant surprise
a shock with you is fine with me

(chorus)
can you feel the beat?
I'm hanging onto the crescent moon, swinging
sending you a meteroite shower
just to light you, I'll give it to you
baby, baby love, can you feel it too?
my love I send through telepathy
this love of mine that's true
can you heart my voice?
you smile kindly, it's like sweet chocolate to me
and I want it all to myself
and none for no one else
baby, baby love, can you hear me?
I hide in my heart with my resolve
that melts through
the long dark night I'm away from you
(end chorus)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...

Unrequited Finally

Unrequited Finally 1. Unrequited Finally Unrequited Finally (verse 1) you and I together made a solemn unspoken oath a secret never told is the very one best kept I shy away when our eyes suddenly meet like I've got a secret identity that I've just got to keep I long to get out of here and feel the spring air at night I can dream only of your long hair we snuck off when no one was looking now you act like you don't know me what is all of this? (chorus) I like that, but why do I like that? my first fantasy and my last taste of love my feelings awakened and fell from above my heart burst from happiness like an attack I like that, but why do I like that? you moved on, but I'm still stuck just chop it up to being romantically sick this is what's called unrequited love finally (end chorus) (verse 2) the lips you kissed are forever sealed shut but they pinned me against the tiled bathroom wall your friends raised eyebrows and asked questions you said not to worry because ...