Skip to main content

Crazy Gonna Crazy

Crazy Gonna Crazy
1. Crazy Gonna Crazy


Crazy Gonna Crazy
(verse 1)
from your car I look into the black night sky
that appears as if it's covered in diamonds
even when I'm sick of singing at karaoke
I feel better when you slip your arm through mine
our work drives us to insanity as fast as the sleepless city
how many times have you closed your eyes
and imagined you're somewhere else?
do as they say not as they do
get your groove back and you'll be cool
I'll grab you by the arm and escape the day with you

your serious self goes right away
the moment I start teasing
and none of it is unnatural
we can be ourselves tonight
let all the old inhibitions go
live, laugh, love, and drink

(chorus)
crazy gonna crazy
we keep on dancing through the icy cold
love you, gonna take you
through the snowy streets away from here
crazy gonna crazy
staining this starry park as we go
love you, gonna take you
through all the vivid colors
we walk down the long pure road
twinkling lights go on forever
even if the morning doesn't come
we'll make it through this endeavor
for sure
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
(end chorus)

(verse 2)
the sound of string instruments ringing out
full of attraction and longing, a dance night
even situations that I swear are a dream
feel so real with you, it's not a scene
I think my fearful self
gave into your fearlessness ease
I like these times when you're laid-back
but the world will keep turning on tomorrow's clock
don't let it stop

(chorus)
crazy gonna crazy
someday I want to send this melody to you
love you, gonna take you
to the warm compassion that's under my coat
crazy gonna crazy
as we've heated up the night it won't cool down
love you, gonna take you
we're the breath of the whole town
harmonies playing on the night of the ball
keeps us large and in charge not small
they'll go on forever and be endless
they'll surely reach your tenderness
for sure
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
wow wow wow
(end chorus)

(bridge)
work it out, work it out
work it out, work it out
work it out, work it out
work it out, work it out

(chorus)
crazy gonna crazy
we keep on dancing through the icy cold
love you, gonna take you
through the snowy streets away from here
crazy gonna crazy
staining this starry park as we go
love you, gonna take you
through all the vivid colors
we walk down the long pure road
twinkling lights go on forever
even if the morning doesn't come
we'll make it through this endeavor
for sure
crazy gonna crazy
love you, gonna take you
(end chorus)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...

Unrequited Finally

Unrequited Finally 1. Unrequited Finally Unrequited Finally (verse 1) you and I together made a solemn unspoken oath a secret never told is the very one best kept I shy away when our eyes suddenly meet like I've got a secret identity that I've just got to keep I long to get out of here and feel the spring air at night I can dream only of your long hair we snuck off when no one was looking now you act like you don't know me what is all of this? (chorus) I like that, but why do I like that? my first fantasy and my last taste of love my feelings awakened and fell from above my heart burst from happiness like an attack I like that, but why do I like that? you moved on, but I'm still stuck just chop it up to being romantically sick this is what's called unrequited love finally (end chorus) (verse 2) the lips you kissed are forever sealed shut but they pinned me against the tiled bathroom wall your friends raised eyebrows and asked questions you said not to worry because ...