Skip to main content

Mist of Rouge

Mist of Rouge
1. Mist of Rouge


Mist of Rouge
(verse 1)
my bikini is business casual
teasing you under my sundress
I apply make up like this
when I get serious
when I want to take shots at you

got to look my best
I broke up with you by the pool
sharing the same awkward hotel room
that's how it's going to be

tonight, tonight
do not wait
your time is out
be on your way
think twice before you treat me
like your other girls
that's how it's got to be
and I made the call

(chorus)
a mist of rouge for you
I regret that I met you
don't just think you can touch me
your sense of touch was always lacking
a mist of rouge for you
I blew out your candle light
I will never again hate me
mosquitos love me more than you did
kiss me, please
a mist of rouge for you
(end chorus)

(verse 2)
you didn't tip the bellhop
I gave him a 100 from me
all of the trouble, you've brought on people
because you didn't get your way

so stop being a child
in the presence of a lady
I hate to do it now
but I have the courage worked up

tonight, tonight
don't hold me tight
your old view
was better for you
I cried at the fireworks
then I sobered in the moonlight

(chorus)
a mist of rouge for you
I regret that I loved you
I prefer this one piece
to your split peace
a mist of rouge for you
I blew out your candle light
I will never succumb to self-hate
you smothered me under your weight
(end chorus)

(bridge)
ooh tonight, tonight
tonight, don't wait
tonight, tonight
tonight, don't wait

(chorus)
a mist of rouge for you
I regret that I met you
don't just think you can touch me
your sense of touch was always lacking
a mist of rouge for you
I blew out your candle light
I will never again hate me
mosquitos love me more than you did
kiss me, please
a mist of rouge for you
(end chorus)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Butterfly

Mystery Butterfly 1. Mystery Butterfly Mystery Butterfly (verse 1) open your shiny eyes in the silent night I swooped down into the mystery sneaking in alleyways without any sound of footsteps crouching my back in seductive black cat pose the moonlight carries a shadow on its back of my silhouette "come here" it smiles as it beckons to me it's tempting a contour of desire squirms in the sleepless city it wanders in the guise of a guardian angel to me it holds piece of love without a place to go in its arm as if they're precious treasures as you fall to sleep blissfully are you somewhere having a good dream ignorantly being happy as anyone would want the starry sky kisses you it's time for good children to go to bed to sleep (chorus) don't look at me, don't catch me don't try to be what's become of me I'm a butterfly who got lost in the dark freely singing with monochrome wings no one can see I'm hiding away in your heavy heart (end chorus) ...

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie

Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie 1.  Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie Fall-In-Love Fortune Cookie (verse 1) I wonder if you really like me but I'm too cowardly down on my knees praying that we are meant to be if only I could gaze into the shiny future to see yeah! yeah! yeah! I'd tap my heels in ruby slippers, I'd crinkle my nose will my romantic wish come true? God only knows I need good advice, and I need it really fast yeah! yeah! yeah! there's a disco in my heart by the sound of the music oh wait, it's just beating so loud it's a question, and the answer, I gotta know it I'll write a poem over this heartfelt rhythm I think you're so cute, and so charismatic come on, come on, come on, come on, baby! won't you please notice me, oh?! (chorus) fall-in-love by a fortune cookie I'll crack it open and stay hoping for a good future hey! hey! hey! a love I can't possibly know makes me feel so unsure my heart wants a fortune cookie it's impossible, but I...

Impressions + Expressions

Impressions + Expressions 1. Stop the Fight 2. Once Again 3. Plastic Love 4. Tell Me, Tell Me 5. Cheer Up Please 6. OH NO, OH YES! 7. Morning Glory 8. LINDA 9. Jersey Beat Sing Along 10. Marvelous Peach Pie 11. SEPTEMBER 12. Color: White Blend 13. Continuation of the Dream 14. Tonight's a HEARTY PARTY 15. Single Again 16. Camouflage Stop the Fight (chorus) please stop the fight, everything will be alright I have learned my lesson, so now there's no reason to continue being rough and tough (end chorus) (verse 1) you're the wrong type to fatally attract and I need to redact a statement or two or three because it wasn't just you and me I was confident it would all work out wavering hearts of young girls can't find it wrong to date two men I didn't know it'd be like that then I'm sorry, I admit it's all my fault that I sort of enjoyed toying with their hearts and tearing them apart and slightly stringing them along but after tonight I know it's all w...